Tilt #12 Does This Brand of Chiropractic Have a Bigger Marketing Challenge than Most of Us?
Here is what I cover in this episode, why you need to listen- and how you will benefit.
- Owns 18, strictly upper cervical chiropractic clinics around the world
- Affiliated with Sherman College of Chiropractic
- Affiliated with International Federation of Chiropractors and Organizations
- Founder of The Art of the Specific – premier training for upper cervical Chiropractors.
- Founder of The Black Diamond Club
He is seriously everywhere. 🙂
Chiropractic is hard enough to market well. Dr Shawn has a marketing challenge that is harder than most.
Let’s break it down.
- We live in an allopathic world…but we have a vitalistic product. Okay…same for most of us.
- His clinics are Cash only…in the face of a public that make insurance premium payments and are fully expecting to be able to use their “entitlements”. This is a growing subset of practice styles across the USA.
- Now….wait for it….his clinics are STRICTLY upper cervical. Occiput, C1, C2 – that’s it. How do you master the messaging for that combination?!
That is a serious marketing/messaging challenge. Listen-in and learn from a guy who has managed to master and replicate the process. Great stuff.
Thanks for listening everyone!
– Dr Paul Groulx
PS – Head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show and leave a review. More reviews means better rankings and more Chiropractors can get dialed in.